FRESH • ARTISTIC • BRILLIANCE
What you need to know about Chathuri…
- But wait, coffee first! (It has cost me…)
- When I shop, I like things in twos
- My husband calls me a nut, so I guess he has no nut allergies
- Can’t decide? So I colour my hair
- Always in “pursuit” of perfection (no, I don’t own a Lexus…yet)
What you need to know about Michael…
- I am a long suffering Toronto Maple Leafs fan
- I collect newspapers when I travel the globe
- My life would not be the same without my amazing wife
- Thanks to my wife, I am now a caffeine addict
- I pack my backpack with too much stuff
From my childhood in Sri Lanka, I started out drawing and painting, but soon moved into photography when I came to Canada due to its ability to tell stories, document life, and express my innermost thoughts without any of the clutter. I think, breathe, and live photography, and find that my photographs capture that dimension in life which words alone fail to grasp.
My eye is my lens and when I photograph I do whatever it takes to get that next shot. Photography has given me an outlet, and it continues to expand my horizons and my perceptions of life. I see things many may miss and I love to push the boundaries beyond what is considered normal.
All this passion I have has led to us, my husband and I, creating Neluka Photography. And all of this has brought you to us and now we can’t wait to celebrate the coming collaboration of your special time and to spin it creatively.
When you put your faith in us our goal is not only to deliver your expectations, but to take you on a journey to create art and memories that will preserve your emotions for a lifetime.